Active subwoofer, 1800W Class-D amplifier, 900W RMS, 133db SPL
CD18SUB is an 18″ powered subwoofer that provides a powerful low frequency response. The geometry of the reflex duct is low compression thanks to the aerodynamic development. This design guarantees precise and well controlled bass response even at higher volumes.
STATE-OF-THE-ART 18” with large voice coil.
The CD18SUB is equipped with our latest in house 18” neodymium woofer with very low distortion and extremely long excursion. The neodymium motor provides an extremely high magnetic flux for greater efficiency. Using a 4″ voice coil ensures an ultra linear excursion and high-power capability. The ventilated magnet reduces distortion and power compression. This design improves the overall sound quality and performance characteristics.
CLASS D AMPLIFIER
The 900W RMS / 1800W digital amplifier is managed by an DSP and has parallel outputs for linking other speakers. The amplifier uses an ultra-low noise fan paired with an effective and robust aluminum heat sink. This also guarantees its mechanical stability during transport.
The CD18SUB cabinet are made of birch plywood covered with a black polyurea finish. The subwoofers are stackable and light, for easy installation and easy disassembly, thanks to the dual ergonomic handles on each side.
The CD18SUB is perfectly suitable as a sub-extension of the low range for the amplified 10 “/ 12” / 15 FR/CD series from Scale Technologies, and can be used in houses of worship, theaters, clubs and mobile applications.
- 900W RMS / 1800W PROGRAM | digital amplifier
- 18" High Performance in-house neodymium woofer with 4" voice coil
- Bass reflex box with aerodynamic duct
- XLR Stereo input, XLR Stereo signal parallel output
- Clip indicator
- System type: active subwoofer
- Low frequency: 18'' neodymium woofer / 4'' voice coil
- SPL cont/peak: 128/133dB @1m (free field)
- Frequency response: 45-100Hz (±3dB)
- Frequency response: 35-150Hz (±6dB)
- Coverage angle HxV: ° omnidirectional
- Delay 0-16ms
- High-Cut adjustable 80, 100, 120, 150Hz, default 100Hz.
- 0-180 degrees phase adjustment in DSP
- Processor: DSP
- Operating voltage/frequency: 220 V~240 V/50 Hz
- Input / Output signal: XLR IN, OUT
- Power connection: EURO
- Cabinet material: 15 mm birch plywood
- Suspension system: M20 mounting pole
- Handles: 2 on each side
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 500x600x660mm
- Weight: 37.5kg